This section aims to give you an overview of why SECEUR is valuable for certain companies.
As an internationally operating company you are constantly looking out for high potential students. The students who work as a consultant for SECEUR belong along the best in the Erasmus University and could therefore be interesting to your business. A few characteristics of our voluntary consultants are:
- A diversified community with different study backgrounds
- Strong affinity with commerce and consulting
- Excellent team players with strong analytical skills
- Strictly selected: students who are allowed to join SECEUR are selected on basis of their academic results, ambition, motivation, and social involvement
- Students who are mainly in the end phases of their study
To strengthen the relation between SECEUR and companies, we invite you to interact with our consultants. This can be in the form of a workshop or a training course, but also through a more extensive partnership where companies assist us in our primary process; advising non-profits, on basis of their own expertise. On the one hand this offers our consultants the opportunity to learn from the experiences and expertise of businesses to then apply in their work with our client. On the other hand it gives you the opportunity to utilize pro-bono hours more effective and to generate interest with our consultants in working for your business.
If your business operates in sectors such as consulting (organizational, strategic, non-profit), finance or non-profit please feel free to contact us to discover potential business cases or mutual grounds for future collaboration. Some companies that went before you in their cooperation with SECEUR are:
- OC&C Strategy Consultants
- Simon-Kutcher & Partners
Interested or curious in opportunities of collaboration with SECEUR or to bring your company to the attention to our students, please contact:
T: 06 81 41 08 02