This section provides an overview of the students we want and what SECEUR eventually can offer to them.
Part of SECEUR’s mission is to create a strong community for its students in which they can learn and take part in fun activities. Our consultants are our greatest asset and since they belong to the best students of the Erasmus University we are very proud of them! To realize our proactive and cohesive SECEUR community we regularly organize ‘discussion meetings’ where every team can present their project progress. In addition, we often invite multinational companies, particularly the large management consultancy firms, to share their knowledge with us by means of workshops. In this way we offer our consultants the maximum learning experience within the field of consultancy and personally, because we spread knowledge in our organization. Furthermore, we organize social activities for our consultants to make the SECEUR experience both meaningful and fun. Of course a community is not created by the commitment of one side only. Therefore, we believe that our students should participate in the workshops that we organize for them and take an active role in the projects they work on. In short, a strong commitment towards and by our consultants is what we aim for!
If you want to know how our alumni experienced working with and for SECEUR, please click here.
Become a consultant!
Do you have the ambition to become a top consultant after you graduate? Now is your chance to gain experience during your studies as a SECEUR consultant!
What does a consultant do?
- promotes SECEUR’s reputation and is involved in the creation of a proposal
- does research for our clients
- invents creative solutions and gives advice
- develops oneself personally as a consultant as well as his/her professional knowledge
Accordingly, SECEUR’s consultants are completely responsible for the entire consultancy project from beginning to end and consultancy projects are performed in teams of 3-4 consultants.
What competences are we looking for?
- Persuasiveness and strong communication skills (English)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good social skills
- Interpersonal skills (team player)
- Ambitious, curious and customer oriented
SECEUR offers you:
- A chance to really make a difference in society with your talent.
- A strong learning experience as you work in internationally diverse teams with other socially engaged and ambitious students.
- Workshops from world-class companies to help you grow, together with other SECEUR consultants.
- Being part of the SECEUR community – meet new people and make new friends!
Apply now and send in your CV and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have further questions regarding the position of a consultant or SECEUR feel free to get in touch.
Anne Lieke Vonk
Director of Human Resources
T: 06 14 62 46 86